Chungum

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Your Steadfast Love Endures Forever..

Father I come before you in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ. Your steadfast love always remains. Father, I trust you. I rely on you. You're worthy. I cast out all my anxiety and wariness on you. This is what you want me to do. I love you, Father, because you love first. Bless this time. Let me see what you want me to see. Let me hear what you want me to hear. I worship you. I honor you. I praise you, Father. I rejoice in you. I love you, Lord. You heard my voice. You heard my cry for mercy. You turned your ear to me. I will call your name as long as I live. I am so empty and broken, Father. Fill me with your grace, steadfast and abundant mercy. Fill me with your Holy Spirit, so that I will be strong and will be able to keep your commends. 

Oct 15, 2016
1:19 Am 

No comments:

Post a Comment